* word types extracted from WEBSTER DICTIONARY(1910) with webst9 JAVACC Parser
* and other JAVA programs by: Ali Riza SARAL
* Copyright (C) 2014 Ali Riza SARAL
* Copyright (C) Creative Commons - Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported
* You are not allowed to use this word types dictionary without getting
* prior written consent from me. I will be supporting non-profit efforts.
* Author: Ali Riza SARAL
* E-mail: arsaral (at) yahoo.com
* Date: 1/8/2014
* This dictionary is produced by parsing WEBSTER DICTIONARY's 1910 version as input
* writing a JAVACC parser which can handle the complete dictionary and
* extract only word types. A JAVA program is used to extract p. p. of xxxx
* xxxx values and synnonyms again from the main input file WEBSTER dictionary.
* The first parsing output is used to get the anchor points in the dictionary.
* The anchor points are ıused by the batch JAVA program to extract detail info.
* The output at this point is parsed again to produce the semi-final output as
* is below. This semi-final output will be used to put the wordtype data into
* a mySQL database.
* I will use this DB data to extract wordtypes of books both word and context(functional)wise.
* This data will be used to extract meaning and advanced search very thick reference books
* in medicine and aviation.
* You can find in depth analysis and examples o(f|n) this parser at