Monday 4 May 2009

1-How to Develop Bean-Managed-Persistence Entity Beans

This article is about how I managed to build BMP Entity Beans using the Developing Bean-Managed Persistence Entity Beans example of tinptB ‘s Blog: EJB in 21 Days: http://ejbvn.wordpress.com/
I appreciate her excellent English, which makes a soothing effect while trying to break through difficulties.


First, I will include Mr. tinptb ‘s example here, and then analyze it a little bit. Afterwards, I will talk about the difficulties that I have met. At the end, I will provide full source and procedures necessary to have the Entity Bean run with Jdeveloper 11g, WebLogic10.3, wlfullclient5, apache-ant-1.7.1 and mysql-essential-5.1.30-win32, mysql-connector-java-5.0.8 and Toad for MySQL 4.1 Freeware.

The program has some basic structural formations.
1- The parts related to Entity Beans.
2- DAO related parts.
3- Data Source related parts.

Mr. ‘s web page
http://ejbvn.wordpress.com/ Day 10 of EJB in 21 Days explains excellently the applicaion domain and his software engineering approach to the problem. Please read Day 10 before you continue this page.